Monday, August 4, 2008

I'm in a New York state of mind.

I just got back from good ol' New York, NY this morning, and I miss it already! There is something about that city that overwhelms me, in the best ways a person can be overwhelmed, and it makes me feel whole. I plan on calling it home one day, and I figure by doing this, I can feel whole all of the time. I sleep better there, and all around live better there. However, the visit to Soho was not my favorite part of the trip, more for reasons I should not disclose, but I felt like a wave of anxiety was following me throughout that part of the city just waiting for me to pass that block that I really wanted to stay away from. Kira had to go, and we had to get a picture, I'm going to hate this picture forever I bet. The smile is completely fake, I have no problem admitting that.

Why is it that people you never meet have a way of making you feel for them, well actually, feel bad for them? I feel bad for him.

1 comment:

Christina said...

"If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weDT-0EQfGU

1 week!