Thursday, August 28, 2008

"What you feel only matters to you. It's what you do to the people you say you love, that's what matters."

Today was the first time in a very long time, probably since last November, that I have been this upset. I feel like I do not ask for much from the people I call my friends. I don't have many problems because I do not have many things in my life that cause drama. I do not have a boyfriend, I do not have stress when it comes to school, no family trouble anymore, and I do not spend my time with people that, I feel, bring me down. So when I need a friend to turn to, I expect to have that person attempt to be there... however this did not happen. I have been feeling like all the help I have put out, has been nothing but a one sided friendship lately.. and I'm very hurt by this. I ask one thing, a tiny thing at that, and I stand alone. I stand alone, literately in a crowd of people, no one to enjoy this with.
I want it known, regardless how much people hate them, I enjoy every ounce of effort they put in to what they do. I respect them, and I find them beyond very talented... do not argue with me on these topics. So the fact that I could not enjoy myself whole heartedly due to another's actions left me in tears. Tears that haven't gone away since I came home. Tears that are still creeping up on me at this very minute.
I feel cheated.

No comments: