Thursday, November 6, 2008

Air isn't overrated.

Tomorrow is finally Friday, and I usually do not look forward to the weekend anymore because my weekends are just as hectic as my weekdays. But for some reason, I am excited to sleep in until 8:30/9 am for the first time in a little bit, and enjoy the boring day I have until I actually have to go to work at 5 pm.
My day starting a little later is probably why I am awake at this hour of the night. I enjoy the nights I get to spend up late, in my room, alone, and listening to my favorite music. I write better at this time, I listen better at this time, and I'm more inspired at this time. My music is flooding from the speakers on my tiny mac book, and it's a good night to have my window open just enough to here the traffic of I-95. I sleep better with the mixture of traffic and music surging through my ears.
Tonight is a good night to be inspired.













I have fallen in love with his music... so I had to share.

-Jeremy Larson

1 comment:

Christina said...

ooo, im liking this jeremy larson character. thanks court