Saturday, November 8, 2008

Are you from Tennessee? Cause you're the only 10 I see.


I really want a road trip. Kind of down the east coast, with no plans as to where I would eat or sleep... just plan it all as it comes. I think I may plan one for my spring break. This, of course, all depends on how poor I am and how gas prices are around this time. But I really want to drive with my windows down, taking in the nice weather... taking it all in actually. I'd really like to drive to Tennessee, and poke around there for a little bit. I want to go places. I want to live a life that I can look back on and say, at least I left my back yard.
Yeah, I definitely want to leave my back yard.

Circa 2007. Vermont/Canada Trip
Safe taking picture while driving.


1 comment:

Christina said...

not to burst your bubble, but tennessee blows. come visit me again with mary and dana. we'll finally rage in canada!