Sunday, December 14, 2008

Everything I want, is mile away. In a snow covered little town.

If I had a truck load of cash, perhaps I could by happiness... or buy other people's happiness. It is always a nice thing to think about, what would you get, what would you give. Here's mine, Merry early Christmas.

For me:
A nice red v-dub GTI, or a black hybrid (Pruis or Explorer)
An apartment or house, in New York, preferbably in Soho or Boerum Hill.
A trip to Perth, AU.
A chance meeting with three brothers from Jersey, or the blonde singer who grew up on a Christmas tree farm.
A puppy for baby Tay to play with.
A trip to Nashville or Los Angeles or any place in the U.S. that will give me great stories involving the people I would have met.
A check to pay off all, and I mean ALL, my college loans.

For others:
A check to hand to Katie's parents so they would never have to worry about money ever again.
A dependable car for Mary.
A house for Tracy, a nice house, big enough for five people.
I'd pay for Jonathan to go to college, where ever he wants.. for as long as he needs to be there.
Give my dad a meeting with Ben, or Kevin Bacon, or Sam Hagar... someone who has put a smile on his face for more than five seconds.
Help Matthew get out of his Mom's house, and be okay with himself because he's wonderful.


I'll ask Santa for a lottery win.

No comments: